Thank you for following "me" xxx

Thursday 6 December 2007

Nellie had a friend!!!

And I think his name is Luca!!! I actually realised that I hardly had any stamps for little boys' cards -not very good when you have 3 boys yourself!- so I definitely wanted this one... And I just love this little pirate. Isn't he sweet... And the card was a hit with Aidan this morning! He loved it -unfortunately his birthday is not for another 4 months!!! The papers are from Chatterbox -yummy colours too! More brads and ribbon of course et VOILA ....



Stamp : Sugar Nellie - Patterned Papers : Chatterbox - Cardstock - Ribbon - Brads - Doodlebug rub ons.

Hope you like it... This little guy surely puts a smile on my face! :D

Have a great day!

Love x

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

I want that stamp!!! Funky Kits are have bought out new Sugar Nellie stamps this evening, must have a peak. I would rate that card 10/10.....
Clairexx