Thank you for following "me" xxx

Monday 10 December 2007

He's a fan of Elvis....

Hope everyone had a nice week end... We went to a shopping center yesterday because the boys wanted to see Santa -I just knew it was going to be suicide! Once we got there we couldn't find Santa's grotto because they decided to move it and put it outside!!! Anyway I was glad to see it wasn't that busy -especially so because it was raining and cold- but then an elf came to ask me if I had a ticket!!! You have to book in advance to see Santa!!! I was fuming and the boys were very disappointed too....

Now let me tell you about Edwin! He comes out straight from the 50's and he is a big fan of Elvis! He's got his Rock'n'roll Lps and is waiting by the juke box that plays "Love me tender"... Lol... Obviously Edwin is from Magnolia and all other stamps on this card - background and jukebox- are from Pink Cat Studio. They are part of the retro 50's plate. How cool is he!?



Stamps : Magnolia, Pink Cat Studio - Patterned Paper : DCWV - Cardstock - Ribbons - Brads.

For this second card Edwin found a girlfriend to Rock'nRoll with!!! Awwwwwwwww... I think they make a really cute couple - and I don't know why I do have this thing for Pink- blue and black for 50's cards! lol ...



Stamps ; Magnolia - Patterned Paper : Papermania - Cardstock - Flowers - Brad - Ribbon Slide : Queen & Co.

Hope you like them both.

Have a great day...

Love x

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

These cards are so georgeous ,great job ,Dawnx

Angelswings_2 said...

I love these cards, he reminds me of my uncle! lol

Great work! Kerryx

Suzanne said...

Edwin is very cool and so is his girlfriend. Fantastic original cards I love them Sue :o)

Natalie said...

All your cards are fab!! x

simplyfairies said...

Oh oh oh !!!!!!!!!!!!

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lurve these I am hyperventalating!!!!!!!!!