Thank you for following "me" xxx

Sunday 23 December 2007

coffee and friends...

Thank you all so much for the get well wishes... I can finally get up today but not for too long as I'm still pretty weak... At least I'll get over it for Xmas day! Ethan and Aidan are over it too now but Tristan was a bit poorly this morning so I hope he'll feel better by tuesday.

Today's post is for my dearest friend Sally who is turning 21 and a few years today! She is one of the kindest and loveliest person I've ever met and I'm very proud to call her my friend... So this card is dedicated to all those coffees - and cakes - we shared together!!! It's a pretty simple pocket card... But it says it all... Hope you like it! Sorry about the poor quality picture - the camera seems to be so heavy today!!!



Stamps : My Favorite Things - Patterned Papers : Pebbles Inc - Ribbon - Brads.

If it is your birthday too today, have a great day! For those with a bug, get well and keep warm... Have a great Sunday everyone...

Love x

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is great she will love it. Pleased to hear you are feeling a little better, hope you manage to have all three boys well for christmas. Sue :o)

Angelswings_2 said...

Its Good to hear you are finally feeling better. The card you have made looks great as always.
Have a fantastic Christmas.