Thank you for following "me" xxx

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Daisy and Gertrude!!!


Today I'm introducing you my two new friends Daisy and Gertrude! I just love black and white cows -I even got Tristan a Moo training cup!!!- and I just couldn't resist those stamps by Missy B!!! It was one of Aidan's teacher's birthday at preschool and he wanted to give her a card so I made that one! I just love this flower paper with this stamp... Doesn't she look so happy!!!! I also made her a little box to go with it and bought a box of 4 ferrerro rochers which I took out to put in my own! The card also comes with a matching enveloppe too. Aidan was so happy to bring her little gift and card to her this morning and I hope she's going to like them!







This second card I made for my mum. It's and altered version of the 1st one!!!




Stamps : Missy B - Patterned paper : Piggy Tales - Cardstock : Bazzill - Ribbon - Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder.

I'm off to do the ironing now! Don't I just know how to have some fun!!!

Love x

No comments: