Thank you for following "me" xxx

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Cardmaker Block!!!


Hello everyone!

Happy tuesday! It's still pretty miserable down here.. Rain and cold which probably caused my "Creativity block"!!! And I'm suffering big time! LOL... I find it so hard sometimes just sitting in front of a blank card and nothing comes to your mind but I still managed to make a few cards!!!

The first one is for my lovely friend Sally who loves black and white cards. This stamp is from Rubber Romance and is perfect for this colour combo!!!



Stamp : Rubber Romance - Patterned Paper : Doodlebug - Cardstock - Ribbon - Gemstones - Cuttlebug Swirl embossing folder.

This second one is a pocket card - I loved the tutorial of it on the Scs site!-. I love this colour combo too and the cute little angel!



Stamps : Rubbadubbadoo - Patterned Papers : Basic Grey - Cardstock - Ribbon - Gemstone - Glitter glue - Brad.

And finally, the last one but not least! This one gave me such a hard time and I'm still not 100 % happy with it!!!! Might go and change it again!!!!



Stamps : Whipper Snapper, Rubbadubbadoo - Patterned Papers : DCVW - Cardstock- Ribbon.

Today I have also signed up for Caz's Stampin'up stampers club! YIPPEE!!!!

Love x

Bonjour tout le monde!

Joyeux Mardi! C'est toujours aussi gris dehors . Il pleut et il fait froid et c'est surement ca qui a cause mon "blocage de Creativite"!!! Mdr... Je trouve ca tellement dur des fois de m'asseoir devant une carte blanche et aucune idee ne vient mais j'ai quand meme reussi a faire quelques cartes!

La premiere est pour mon adorable amie Sally qui adore les cartes Noires et blanches. Ce tampon est de Rubber Romance et il est parfait pour cette combinaison de couleurs.

La deuxieme est une "Carte Pochette". J'ai craque sur la technique que j'ai vu sur le site Scs. J'adore cette combinaison de couleures et l'adorable petit ange!

La derniere m'a vraiment donne du fil a retordre!!! Et je ne suis toujours pas 100 % contente avec le resultat!!!! Je vais peut etre aller la modifier encore!!!

Aujourd'hui j'ai aussi signe pour le Stampers Club de Caz a Stampin up!!! YOUPI!!!!

Bisous x

No comments: