Thank you for following "me" xxx

Saturday 24 July 2010

Long time...........


Well I suppose it has been a while but I have been dealing with family issues and not very much to craft -apart from here and there when I needed to!!!- or do anything else really. The 3 musketeers have kept me busy too and the 4 of us are now getting ready to go back to France for good... So a very exciting time but also very stressful -which would explain the migraines!!!! lol...

I will try and post a few things I have made but there isn't that many... Enjoy the Sunshine and have a fab week end...

Love



4 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous card Isa...I've missed your creations. Good luck in France....thank goodness for the internet!

CraftyC said...

Hello Isa. I new it was you as soon as I saw the name. Glad to see you back on track and still making the odd card. You've not lost your touch, its a gorgeous card. Take care and hope to see more soon!
Clairexx

Suzanne said...

I See you are still making beautiful cards even with everything going. Hope everything works out well. Hugs Sue :o)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Isa, I love your colouring, aww I hope your move to france goes well, it's great to see you blogging again keep in touch hun hugs Jill xx