Thank you for following "me" xxx

Thursday 7 February 2008

Lily's fashion show!!



Lily wants to show you all of her new accessories so she is putting on a fashion show! She is going to share her belongings with one lucky winner by giving away one set of the new Dress Up Lily rubber stamps. To enter the contest visit each design team member’s blog and collect the 2 word name that is written on the sign above the catwalk. When you have all 9 names, visit http://www.pinkcatstudio.com and find the company email address. Email your 9 names to Melissa and she will enter you in the draw to win the stamps. The winner will be randomly selected on Sunday February 10th and her name will be posted on the Pink Cat Studio blog. The contest ends this Saturday at midnight EST.

Here are the blogs you will need to visit:
http://www.pinkcatstudio.blogspot.com/

Stamps : Pink Cat Studio - Patterned Paper : Crate Paper - Cardstock - Flowers - Brads.

15 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous card and love your cat walk one ,Dawnxxx

Lise Roy said...

Tellement mignonne cette carte!!

Sharon said...

Great card Isa. And I've entered! Fingers crossed.

Suzanne said...

wow these are gorgeous I am loving glamour Lilly.
Just a note I am having a random draw for my blog candy there is no way I could make anyone choose!!!! Sue :o)

Fab said...

Salut Isabelle, super cute card I really like the little girl imprint, Vincent te remercie pour les voeux sympas !

Bisous/Hugz Fab X

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my, Lily looks absolutely fabulous on the runway! Love all her shopping bags! And the birthday card is ADORABLE! What a great idea to give her those sweet little freckles! Too, too cute!

K said...

great card

Lauren said...

She is one fabulous little lady. This is so adorable. TFS!

Michelle B said...

Love these Isa... Great idea on giving Lily freckles.

Hugs,
Michelle

Melissa said...

What a fun and sweet card Isa! I love it!!

CraftyC said...

She's one adorable little girl! Have entered the comp...
Clairexx

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Shes Adorable Isa...

Valerie said...

oh your card and fashion lily looks GREAT! she looks so fab on that cat walk! GO lily its your birthday! haha!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work.

Not been to your blog for a wee while - is that a new photo of your gorgeous young men I see?

xxxxxxxx

Gina said...

fab card again, hope you don't mind I will be adding you to my favs, I don't want to miss any more you make they are stunning you are one very talented lady
Gina x